Top Free Teabox Promo Codes
|Rs 100 off on Refer your friends||Ongoing offer|
|30% off on Teabox new user||Valid for all new customers|
|Save upto 15% off on black tea||Till month end|
Steps to Avail Teabox Coupon Codes
- Go to the search bar of 36coupons.com and search for ClearTrip.
- Click on the ClearTrip coupons page to open.
- Choose the best promo offer from the top listed coupons.
- Just click on the Get Deal to activate the offer & follow the page.
In the cluster of many addictions to human beings, one of the most effective and positive and enhancing addiction if of Tea. Clan of people having a strong love and intense passion for Tea is known as Teetotallers. The biggest problem tea lover’s face is sipping the perfect taste. In the ever-growing tea business in the world, contaminated products are readily available. These products are so skilfully produced. That are sensory receptors could not differentiate. Apart from adulterated tea, another dilemma for connoisseurs is finding their favourite perfect tea in the neighbourhood. There are instances when an individual taste a perfect tea at a particular place. But it is not possible to find the same tea in the backyard. For fervent lovers of tea, subduing such a strong urge is very difficult.
For solving such problems and giving the world, the taste of the most excellent tea in 2012 Kaushal Dugar founded Tea box. Siliguri based tea brand, Teabox sells handpicked tea and tea products all across India. Teabox sells products sourced from Assam, Sikkim, Nilgiris, and Nepal. For the perfect blend of taste and health Teabox has partnered with more than 150 owners of tea farms all across Assam, Sikkim, and Nepal. Teabox is the first company in India Dedicated to tea products. Company model of Teabox is the same as any regular e-commerce. With the success of the company and for sufficing consumer needs, Teabox opened its offices in Darjeeling and Bangalore. In the last six years, the company has performed aberrantly and expanded its market cap in 110 countries throughout the world.
With an aim to suffice customer needs and satisfy people’s urge to tasting the perfect tea, Kaushal Dugar founded the company in 2012. Teabox has become a globally recognized brand in the tea industry. It manufactures and exports tea handpicked from tea farms of West Bengal, Sikkim, and Nepal. The culture paved by this extra-ordinary start-up has swayed the world. Today the company is pioneers and is one of the leading start-ups in Asia. Teabox believes in the freshness of a product. One of the critical reason behind the company making excellent position in the industry is, paying attention of focusing on quality of the product unlike the conventional method of production and selling with the involvement of multiple intermediaries. Teabox has removed the middle chain. Thus making the process fast, leading to fresh and alluring tea in the market. Kaushal Dugar has also paid attention to packaging and delivery of the product. Apart from reducing the middle chain, affiliate business program has also helped Teabox in expanding the business.
Fun Facts of Teabox
- Teabox was founded in 2012.
- Teabox has headquarters in Siliguri, Sikkim. With offices in Darjeeling and Bangalore for handling global business.
- One can get discount of 1000rs at the purchase of 5000rs using coupons of 36coupons.com.
- On different teas, one can get different sort of alluring offers.
- Seasonal offers and fantastic deals can be accessed through coupons and codes available on 36coupons.com.
- At the end of the year sale, Teabox is offering a discount of 500rs while transacting through 36coupons.com
- The company offers an extra discount of 10% on transactions via credit cards.
- By subscribing to the company newsletter, one gets a discount of 10%.
- Teabox also has a referral program, where one can buy products at a lesser price if someone purchases from Teabox.
TeaBox Bank offers
Teabox promotes online payment. Teabox also has a conventional payment mode of cash on delivery. Teabox provides 10% extra discount on transaction done online. Teabox accepts payment from all internationally recognized credit cards. Payment can be made by MasterCard, visa cards, online banking. It also takes payment through online wallets like PayPal. In case of dislike of the product after receiving it. One can return the product. Products which are not dispatched can be cancelled.
TeaBox Cancellation & Easy Returns Policy
The order can only be cancelled on Teabox if the product is not dispatched from the warehouse. Usually, a product s delivered in 7-8 business days. For international orders, delivery takes around 10-14 days. In the case of product failure or dislike of product, the returned items are replaced free of cost. In case of an exchange, the product can be exchanged for a product of the same price. In cases of refund, the amount of product will be refunded. But shipping charges will not be refunded.
TeaBox Contact Support
- Contact Number: 097330 61444
- Offer Available on India & Singapore.
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact link- https://in.teabox.com/pages/contact-us
Teabox is a one-stop gateway to taste the best tea from India. Teabox offers perfectly blended tea and tea products at comparatively lesser price than its competitors. Teabox today is sufficing the needs of international customers too, showing global presence and trust factor. For more information, one can visit www.teabox.com.