Top Free Depositphotos Promo Codes
|New Flexible Plan for $9.99/month||Individuals Plan for Everyone|
|10 Images at $49||On-Demand Package|
|75 Images at $69||Monthly Subscription|
Steps to Avail Deposit Photos Coupon Codes
- Go to the search bar of 36coupons.com and search for Depositphotos.
- Click on the Depositphotos coupons page to open.
- Choose the best promo offer from the top listed coupons.
- Just click on the Get Deal to activate the offer & follow the page.
You can’t deny that stock photos are extremely important for a wide range of websites and business organisations. Think about it. You’ve just launched a business, and you need some great photos that you can use to showcase on your website. The last thing that you want is to get a copyright claim from someone who’s accused you of using their original work. This is where online royalty-free photo buying platforms are of great help. You can just buy the stock photos of your choice through a one-time payment and use them multiple times. There may be additional restrictions though, which you need to be aware of.
Being a leading commercial platform that merges owners of highest quality licensed stock photos, vectors and graphics along with a large collection of buyers, Depositphotos bring the perfect solution of business and creativity. Stock photos are the heart of all sorts of business, starting from a coffee shop business, realty firm to an NGO. A stock photo can enhance visibility and the general amount of traffic on a website. As the leading platform for buying and selling excellent quality stock photos, Depositphotos have a global base with 106+ million files, clients in 192 countries, 24/7 support in 20 languages and a lot more exciting features for both sellers and buyers.
Founder of Depositphotos
The founder of Depositphotos is Dmitry Sergeev. Before starting Depositphotos, he was also the founder of Crello.com, Bird in Flight (a photo magazine) and Was.media. He is one of the most experienced and business-savvy serial entrepreneurs who is blessed with a rare combination of skills and proven technical knowledge. He is capable of feeling the market requirements first hand.
Being the founder of Depositphotos, he has more than 14 years of experience in managing, building and funding high-traffic online projects. He was born and raised in Russia and has a master’s degree in politics. He has engaged in photography himself and also has an artistic interest in music.
Fun/Interesting facts of Depositphotos
- The company started in the year 2009. Since its inception, it has been one of the fastest-growing microstock photography agency in the world.
- Within the first three months of its initialization, Depositphotos was able to collect more than 1 million files (i.e. photos, vectors and graphics).
- In the year 2011, the company received a major investment from TMT Investments.
- The same year, the company introduced customers’ photos for the media under editorial license and by next year, the sale of video files was started.
- By the end of 2012, the number of stock files had already exceeded 10 million! This is one of the remarkable achievements of the company that the number of stock photos and files had exceeded more than 10 million in less than 4 years.
- To make the services much more accessible to people, the company started Clashot in March 2013. This was the first initialization of the company to sell mobile photos. With a brand DesignCollector, the company marked the Digital Decade design competition.
- Another great thing that happened the same year was, the one-millionth buyer registered at the company. This was not the end of it. Clashot, the mobile selling platform created by Depositphotos received the Best Mobile App award at the Microstock Expo in Berlin. The collection reached 20 million by the end of the year.
- By the end of September 2014, the company launched the official application for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. The year-end saw the collection rise to 30 million. This was a remarkable achievement from the part of the company.
- By 2015, the company received investments from EBRD and TMT Investments. The collection of Depositphotos reached more than 50 million in 2016. Apart from that, there was also a launch of an Enterprise Solution, which is an all-in-one platform for team collaboration.
- One more unique achievement for the company was, by the end of 2017, the company exceeded 3 million stock video files and it launched a brand-new tool known as Crello. This tool has made graphic designs a lot easier than it previously used to be.
Depositphotos Payment Modes
When it comes to making payments, there are different modes of payment options available. You can choose for monthly options where you will have 150 images per month, all of the photos and vector image sizes Also, you will have the auto-renewal options. You can make payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Visa Electron and Diners Club cards. You can also opt for PayPal, WebMoney, and Moneybookers for making the payments. There are options for making payments by bank transfer or checks. There can be additional Depositphotos offers for you available when making payments.
Depositphotos Returns Exchange Policy
When it comes to the exchanges and returns, an image can be returned or exchanged, only if an image file is damaged in any way or if the content has been misrepresented in some ways. Before choosing to exchange or return an image, it is better to get acquainted with all the technical details and descriptive data that accompanies with the image. So this will help you in finalizing the image before purchase. If you have purchased a low-quality image that you want to change, then you can get in touch with the customer care service. To get an image with extended license, you need to get the On Demand Download along with the subscriptions.
Deposit photos Customer Contact
It is not at all difficult get in touch with the customer care executives as they are available at your service 24/7. For all sorts of issues with your account, the files, or anything else related to the website, you can contact the customer care support at any time of day or night. You are promised of instant replies and your queries will be resolved with expertise in minimum downtime. For all sorts of queries or questions, you can send them a message with all the details.
Apart from that, you can get in touch with them over the phone by calling on the numbers +91-00-800-100-94-17 and listed here as per the country – https://depositphotos.com/contact_us.html. Also, the 24/7 support team will be available for you in the live chat option on the website. The email for public relations is email@example.com. For all other queries and support, you can also get in touch with the company with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re a business owner looking to market your website through crisp visuals, or a creative person in need of high-quality images without shelling out a bomb, Depositphotos is your #1 choice. Stock photos are extremely important for all sorts of websites and businesses to gain the attention of their target customers.
Now thanks to 36Coupons.com, getting stock photos is not all an issue if you take advantage of these exclusive Depositphotos promo codes listed here. You are always assured of genuine stock photos at low costs and amazing Depositphotos coupons for use on the checkout page. Go ahead and make use of them while the offers last.