Top Free DailyObjects Promo Codes
|Daily Objects Discount||Offers/Validity|
|Smartphone Cases: Buy 1 Get 1 Free||Use DailyObjects Code: BOGO|
|Daily Objects Today Offer||Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mobile Case|
|Get at Flat ₹599||Use Code- DEALSOFTHEDAY|
Steps to Avail Daily Objects Coupon Codes
- Go to the search bar of 36coupons.com and search for DailyObjects.
- Click on the Daily Objects coupons page to open.
- Choose the best promo offer from the top listed coupons.
- Just click on the Get Deal to activate the offer & follow the page.
There’s no denying the importance of Smartphones in our daily lives. People often spend hours researching and comparing various handsets in order to get the perfect smartphone for themselves. While all this goes on, how many actually pay attention to protecting their mobiles from accidental falls or beautifying them? Mobile cases, sleeves and covers are what give these gadgets the elegant look and also protects them.
This is where DailyObjects decided to come in and make that big change. They saw a potential market to service the mobile-crazy audience which was increasing day by day, and they understood that a well-designed case with good aesthetics would make a lot of difference to the mobile owner. Adding a good custom design case to the smartphone is nothing but proud satisfaction for the users! Want to grab some great deals and DailyObjects discounts today? Be sure to keep reading on to uncover some amazing offers.
DailyObjects, in its endeavour to be a different e-commerce company, has carved out a niche for itself. They provide smartphone cases for most of the running models of Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, One plus, Vivo, Oppo, Nokia, Motorola, Huawei and so many more. So, no matter what brand of smartphone you have in your pocket, you will most likely be able to find the most beautiful printed cases in the market.
Unique Custom Designer Mobile Cases – DailyObjects
Apart from the readymade designs on the portal, you can create some custom designs as well which are unique and obviously close to the heart! You can send them your favourite photo of a loved one or a text, and they will then create a printed case specifically for your smartphone. It can all be done through some simple steps. Just send the required picture, photo or text and DailyObjects will place it exactly on the board where mentioned. Only some things need to be taken care of like the photo should be within 10 MB size and have pixels of 1000*2000 so that placing it becomes easy. There is a special team of design artists at DailyObjects who ensure that the custom images and photos are ingrained into the cases of the smartphones. This job is done by specially trained artists and workers to the best of customer satisfaction.
In addition to smartphone cases, the company also sells a whole slew of personal accessories. This includes bags and sleeves like Tote bags, Messenger bags, Laptop sleeves, Pouches, Backpacks and Crossbody bags. Then, there are special wallets like Card wallets, Zip wallets, Passport wallets and Men’s and Women’s wallets. You can find home décor and stationery items as well. Finally, there are bundle DailyObjects offers of all the products.
The end objective is to make the smartphone dearer to the customer through cases and then support them with other purchases. Special day-to-day combo offers and discounted prices are given for the products, especially cases. The company has a free delivery policy across most of the cities of India. For corporate clients, DailyObjects has worked out corporate gifts for their customers. These corporates can inscribe their logos which will be designed on the cases. They have the option of going for bulk orders with the company.
Founders of DailyObjects
The Founder and CEO of DailyObjects is Mr Pankaj Garg who carries an experience of holding technical profiles in software and e-commerce companies and an inherent flair for online business by understanding the pulse of the market. Mr Saurav Adlakha is the co-founder and COO, carrying with him a good experience of working in start-ups and other retail consumer products. Mr Vijay K Singh is the Finance Controller and Mr Ved P Sagar is the technology head responsible for portal and platform technology development and integration.
Fun Facts of DailyObjects
- The founder Pankaj Garg quit his technical job with Patni computers to realize his zeal for online ventures. After a detailed study of the e-commerce dynamics and profit margins, he started a venture called lootspot.com in the year 2011 which focussed on selling mobiles and cameras at bulk discount sites.
- One year subsequently in 2012, he re-branded it to DailyObjects after analysing the potential of mobile accessories in the Indian Consumer Market. The external investment came from Mumbai-based seed fund ventures.
- In the initial years, the company had alliances with brands like Griffin and Capdase and would sell these brands but later switched to its own brand and started the direct competition with already existing names.
- Within one year of launching its own brand, DailyObjects signed up with almost 40 designers to create special design options for cases. This would give the required competitive edge to the company.
- By the year 2014, steady growth was being achieved. In the beginning of January 2015, the company had sold more than 18,000 cases and had touched revenues of almost 1.4 Cr.
- By the end of 2015, the staff size had increased to 42 and it was delivering cases to almost 12,000 pin codes across India.
- It ties-up with the film “Bombay Velvet” to showcase their designer cases.
- In January 2016, the company raises almost INR 9 Cr funding from Unilazer ventures.
- As of now, the company has about 2,000 case models from 62 different designers from across 25 countries. Their revenue has crossed INR 2 Cr.
DailyObjects Return Exchange Policy
The company provides free shipping to all its customers. Normally most of the products are delivered within 7 to 8 business days. International customers will be responsible for payment of any customs duty that will be applicable.
The company has a no-questions-asked replacement guarantee for a period of 30 days. The company will provide the shipping address where the product has to be returned and once the product is received, the replacement will be delivered immediately. There is a 2-year warranty for all products for printing defects. It does not cover any product damage due to wear and tear.
DailyObjects Customer Contact
Customers who want to know the status of their orders can contact on 91 8010 667 667 from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Mon to Sat. All orders can be placed as a one-time use or customers can create their login account on the portal to know of their delivery status or to make any changes in the products.
Corporate customers can enquire on email@example.com
36Coupons offers you unbeatable DailyObjects coupons that you can use to avail subsequent savings when purchasing from their estore. These exclusive DailyObjects promo codes are only valid for a short period and may run out till stocks last. Go ahead and enjoy these savings on premier custom mobile cases and other accessories.