Top Free Atasay Coupon Codes
|Jewelleries||Upto 60% off||Till Month End|
|Flat 30% off||Sitewide offer||New User|
|Extra 15% Cashback||Credit/Debit Cards||All Customers|
Steps to Avail Atasay Promo Codes
- Go to the search bar of 36coupons.com and search for Atasay.
- Click on the Atasay coupons page to open.
- Choose the best promo offer from the top listed coupons.
- Just click on the Get Deal to activate the offer & follow the page.
About Atasay Jewellery
Atasay Jewellery is a well-branded and deep-rooted name in the Turkish Jewellery sector. With more than three generations of service to all groups of people, Atasay has carved out a niche for itself in the Turkish Minds and Hearts. Atasay started its operations in the early days of the new founded Turkish Republic in the year 1937 from the province of Denizli. From then on, it has seen exponential growth over the years. They have played a major role in the transformation of the Turkish Jewellery sector from a small business level to a major industry by itself.
Today Atasay is a recognized name even outside Turkey in many parts of the world. Since its early days, through a steady pattern of growth, it has brought innovative product categories and highly successful campaigns to the Jewellery sector. The company has more than 170 stores across the length and breadth of the country; and outside Turkey, it has stores in the Middle East and Iraq and looking to expand to other parts of the world. These stores are the representatives of the company brand name and its prestigious products. It is the brand campaigns and the business promotion activities of the stores that has given Atasay the high level of reach among its customers and helped to retain their loyalty.
The stores have a Franchisee model through investors who have faith in the Company’s brand name and their worldwide acceptability. The company does not let not let this trust go down by providing the best support, training and new product innovations to the investor-partners. This is a major part of their success that Atasay has carved out for itself. The company’s vision is to be among the top 10 Jewellery corporates of the world by the year 2023.
Founders of Atasay
The company was founded by a well-known Jeweller, Atasay Kuyumkuluck, in the year 1937 in Denizli. He started with the grand vision of turning the skill of craftsmen into an Industry by itself. The reins were taken over by his son Atasay Kamer and it was Kamer who is the driving force behind the creation of the brand name. Atasay Kamer took a tour of Anatolia in 1965 where he made a deep study and got insights into the working of the Industry, its design techniques and the marketing skills. This was the basis for the total transformation and far reach of the company through its innovative products and franchise model.
Cihan Kamer is the present chairman of the Atasay Group. He handles the corporate activities ranging from brand management to production to Marketing. Cigdan Kamer was the CEO of the company from 1996 to 2015 and she was responsible for many innovative and proactive ideas and has played a key role in Lovemark Journey of the company. She still serves as a board member of the company.
Atasay Kamer is the current CEO who is entrusted with International brand responsibility. He has passed out from the Prestigious London School of Economics and has done his MBA from Pace University New York.
Fun Facts of Atasay
- The first store of Atasay was rented out in Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar in the year 1965 after Atasay Kamer took his major tour of Anatolia to understand the Jewellery market dynamics.
- Two major wholesales stores of Atasay opened at the same time in 1974 in Istanbul.
- First export of Gold to Saudi Arabia in 1982.
- Atasay built the largest all-purpose production facility in the Middle East in 1994 with a production capacity of 15 tons.
- The company starts marketing activities in a major way in the year 1987 and the same year opens its first store in USA. The famous brand of “Asgold Moonlight Legend” is Launched.
- The franchising partner investment model is introduced in 2002, which gives access to customers across Turkey and around the Globe. The company also wins the “Partners in Progress” – award given by US retail major Sears.
- In 2003, Atasay’s products are displayed in the world’s major retails showrooms.
- A production factory is opened in the year 2004 for the first time in China. The same year, it becomes the main sponsor of a popular TV show.
- The Atasay Academy for merchandise training and support is launched in 2006. This becomes the base for attracting new franchise partners.
- Several new marketing initiatives launched in 2010.
Atasay Cancellation and Exchange Policy
The right to claim a refund and return the product is applicable within 14 days of the transaction and provided the product has not been used. The customer needs to notify Atasay through the mail, fax or Telephone. The customer should send the delivery slip along with the invoice copy to the company when returning the product. The inspection team of Atasay will carry out tests to see if the product has not been used and then refund will be completed in 7 days. For same day delivery refund, the delivery charges are deducted from the invoice amount and the balance is paid.
All cancellations and refunds are governed by Law of the Protection of the Consumer No 6502. The customer will be responsible for any damages caused to the product during the return shipment of the product to the company. If the invoice is not returned, then VAT and other legal charges will be deducted from the customer. If the return process is initiated before the confirmation from the company, then the product will not be accepted.
Atasay Customer Support- Help Desk
All customers can create their online account to get the latest details on first-time discounts, special discounts, exchange and refund policy, instalment payment, and shipping details. For those not wanting to create an account, guest access is possible.
For any grievances, the customer can get in touch with the email address – email@example.com.
For any queries on order status or latest pricing and discount offers, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer service tel. number: 444 4 282
WhatsApp Number: 0535 365 84 68
Headquarters correspondence address:
Yenibosna Merkez Mah. Sedir Sok. No:7
34197, Bahçelievler, İstanbul, Türkiye
Atasay has created a name of itself through its jewellery brand for ladies, men and children of all ages. They have various ranges both budget and luxury products for everyone to flaunt.
With its international presence, it has a worldwide loyal customer base. The company continues to innovate new products for its customers and bring out the best value for money.